Partner with a world-class team right in your neighborhood.
At Elite PT, we’re committed to our community. Since 1985, our team has served multiple generations of patients who live in our own backyard. We know where you’re coming from on this journey. That’s why we provide expert, hands-on therapy to see patients like you reclaim their lives.
Our mission is to help you feel like yourself again. We’re on your team the whole way—from developing a treatment plan at your first appointment to celebrating your recovery.
The Elite PT process allows you to:
- Proactively take care of your body. After working with our Elite PT therapists, you’ll understand what to look for in prioritizing and maintaining your health with confidence.
- Partner with a therapist ready to put your needs first. As an Elite PT patient, you’re both seen and heard. After understanding your needs and concerns, our dedicated team guides you with a tailored plan towards lasting recovery.
- Return to full function. Gone will be the days where pain holds you back. With our effective treatment, you can pursue your favorite activities with the ones you love most.
Ready to restore the lifestyle you love?
We’ll be with you every step of the way.
Finding long-term relief is easier than you think when you have a caring community behind you.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Schedule Your Appointment. Your life doesn’t have to be defined by pain. Schedule your appointment today so you can find relief as quickly as possible.
2. Develop your personalized, hands-on treatment plan. Our caring team crafts a treatment plan unique to your needs to target the root source of your pain and achieve lasting relief.
3. Begin your journey towards hope and healing. At Elite PT, you can look forward to your therapy journey and feel confident in the results.
Your recovery awaits.
Elite PT serves everyone in the community with a wide variety of treatments, including:
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Back Pain & Neck Pain
- Sports Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Work-Related Care
- Hand Injuries
- Occupational Therapy
- Sprains and Strains
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Don’t delay your healing any longer. Get started today!
Let’s get started.
Call us today to book your appointment and quickly begin your recovery process.